Lotus Guru in Sonoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotus Guru in Sonoma

Who is the Lotus guru/collector in Sonoma? I had his name when I was hoping to get to the gathering this past summer but didn't make it and now have forgotten who that was. Does he do track set up and advice? Need some skilled eyes on my Stalker.

Edit: Rich Kamp on 8th St. He still puts Caterhams together? I would assume/hope he still has a working shop and could give me some advice and maybe setup. Anyone dealt with him?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ted FM 13; October 13, 2016, 11:57 PM. Reason: just remembered

I have not dealt with him, but it appears he still updates his blog https://kampena.wordpress.com

www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

Rich is still in business, assembling Caterhams and restoring Lotuses. He is a one man shop and tends to be quite backlogged most of the time. He has taken care of my Caterham for a number of years and has done an excellent job.

Comment

thank you gentlemen.

Comment

Originally posted by centerfireman View Post
          Rich is still in business, assembling Caterhams and restoring Lotuses. He is a one man shop and tends to be quite backlogged most of the time. He has taken care of my Caterham for a number of years and has done an excellent job.
          I'll endorse this too: Rich recently (2014-16) helped my spec and buy my Caterham, and helped me with tricky parts of build. He's been a fount of Cat knowledge over the years, but I suspect his heart still belongs to Lotus, judging by the Elans and Europas dominating his shop.
          2016 Seven 480 SV in Ballistic Orange

Comment

Working...
          X