Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mentally Unstable Person Seeks Perfect Car

Hi Guys.

Building a 7 has been a life-long goal and I think the time is at hand. I am in the SF Bay Area. Are there activities / clubs up this way?

I am getting my 1959 Fiat/Abarth ready for this years California Melee which is great fun. I've also raced 125GP road race motorcycles so I'm fully qualified for small, fast, loud, uncomfortable vehicles. I wouldn't have it any other way!

While I know I will end up spending quite a bit more building a new car, I do have a desire to build one. Any thoughts or advice here?

I'm interested in a car for real world, maximum fun back road blasts. I don't need insane horsepower and I don't want any of that weather protection stuff. Before the new naming I was looking at the Superlight R300 I guess that's a 480 now?

Any advice or pointers greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Paul
    Attached Files

Come to the Se7ens Picnic in Los Gatos in two weeks: http://californiacaterhamclub.com/ch...ns-picnic-2014

---john.

(Bonny Doon, CA)

Comment

Hi John.

Thanks for the tip! I will be there! Looking forward to it.

Paul

(sorry about this thread title, it seemed funny at the time)

Comment

Originally posted by g3arHead View Post
        .............. I don't need insane horsepower..........

Paul
        You WILL change your mind so be sure to pick an engine with some upgrades readily available.

Doug

Comment

Beachmann Racing (206-774-0852) has a CSR kit about to be delivered. You might want to give them a call.
          Still in the massive grin stage. Damn bugs

Comment

Where do you live?
            www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

I am in Palo Alto

Comment

Working...
              X