I am new and thinking about a Seven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new and thinking about a Seven

New to the site and the world. I am hoping my granddad builds me a (miniature) Caterham 7 that matches my dads, this way we can be cool at car shows and the like.....

Introducing Kai, born July 21st, 2009 :wave:

What do mean I can't drive the Seven?!?!

Oh well then, I'll just put my feet up and relax instead...

www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Congratulations Morgan!

Miwako and I are right behind you! First one to get our kids to drive a Seven wins!

/Magnus F.

Comment

Congrats! Got a feeling your going to wear out a few cameras as he grows... they never cease to amaze you.
      Funny, looking at the feet picture made me think the bottom of our feet look the same when first born and when really old;)

Comment

Congrats Morgan!
        Tom "ELV15" Jones
        http://PIErats.com

Comment

Congratulations! :)

But makes me feel old :(
          My son just took off going to some club Downtown.....

Gert

Comment

If it makes you feel better, I am old enough to have a clubbing kid too, or was that old enough to club a kid, hmmm....?
            www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

Omedetou gozaimasu, Morgan and Mom! (I am travelling now) Hello, Kai. And welcome to the California Caterham Club.
              | | Sean

Comment

You know, the resemblance is uncanny. Looking at the photos in reverse order you can see that Kai looks just like his dad did when we were dealing w/ the clutch mystery.:D

Congrats. And by the way, this is *not* an acceptable excuse for selling the car. You're going to need it.
                Chris
                ------------
                A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

Comment

He has more hair though :p

I imagine I will need the car as a source of stress management
                  www.morgansegal.com

Comment

congrats morgan. best of luck. Just remember that breathing exercises are as important as your child grows as they are during the pregnancy.

PS. ur boned:p
                    2002 SV zetec/sierra; yellow over green

Comment

Originally posted by Boxologist View Post
                      PS. ur boned:p
                      Yup
                      www.morgansegal.com

Comment

Working...
                      X