Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from the dead.

Hello everybody.

My name is Magnus Feuer, and I am the webmaster of this site. If dig deep into your memories, you may remember me as the guy with a SV who more or less checked out from the club a year or so ago due to a lack of money to support my British habit.

I have now landed a new job, which should enable me to re-enable my automotive abuse at full force. I'll start out with an exhaust system (ammo's probably) and a brake upgrades. Then we'll see where I'll take it from there.

Regarding the site:
    I have received a number of error messages lately that indicates that the disk is full. We are still well within our usage quota, so I'll submit a ticket to our provider.

/Magnus F.

Welcome back.

What is the new job?

How is your product coming along?

Doug

Comment

Our product is coming along slowly. So slow, actually, that I couldn't take out a salary. Hence the second job. We still sell and support the M.1, but I am now doing development on nights and weekends.

My new job is at networksinmotion.com, who make nav applications for cell phones. I do core server development with them basically ensuring that uptime and availability is in the five-nines range (5 min 15 seconds downtime per year).

/Magnus F.

Comment

Database error, which was related to viewing attachments, has been fixed.

I'll also start doing a nightly backup of the forum, in case with have a site failure.

/Magnus F.

Comment

Welcome to the site!
          Let us know if you have any questions, and if you are near Culver City, I can show you my car :p
          www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

Working...
          X