Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freestyle shocks

Anybody else running this setup?

I put the Freestyle Road/Trackday spring and damper kit on the car last week, and boy is the rear stiff! Even on the softest damper settings, the rear end feels like it has no give at all. The rear springs have "Freestyle Silver" written on them, and the fronts say "Freestyle Green." Anyone have experience with these? I'm thinking of getting softer springs for the rear. It feels like the rear is actually leaving the ground over some bumps!

Thanks,

Justin

Justin

It is well known that the Freestyle setup is no good in Southern California. I think it's the cheese. You shoud sell the setup to me for $100.00.:rolleyes:

Brad as in Roll a 7 has a Freestyle setup and should be along to give more objective advice.

Doug
    Last edited by Doug Liedblad; December 17, 2007, 06:01 PM. Reason: cause I can't spel

Comment

Have you done a search on Blatchat? ISTR reading about settings for the Freestyle set-up in the Tech Talk section a while back.

In any event, please post your findings when you get it all figured out. I hope to find this information relevant to my own situation very soon... :D
      - Sean

Comment

There are many threads on BC about this. Search using Freestyle and dampers. Brad will have good advice for sure as well.
        Chris
        ------------
        A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

Comment

Sell it to Doug, he's a good guy. You pay the freight/deliver and install.

Comment

Brad

Thanks, but I don't think that is what he wanted to hear.

Tell him the truth now ---- wait aren't you the stock broker that told me the stock had no where to go but up?

Doug

Comment

Justin - I think you should investigate thoroughly for other causes before spending money on changing the springs.
              - Sean

Comment

Brad says his rear is pretty stiff, too. I'll go over this weekend and compare mine to his, and e-mail freestyle to see what spring rate I have. The only thing I have to compare it too was the stock springs, so maybe it's supposed to be this stiff.

Justin

Comment

Working...
                X