Freestyle motorsports contact info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freestyle motorsports contact info

I've been trying to reach Freestyle Motorsports through the phone numbers on their website and through their e-mail for two weeks, with no luck. I wonder if they are still in business?

Justin

I know of one member of this board who sure hopes so. I'm sure he'll be chiming in soon on what to expect from them in terms of response time etc.
    Chris
    ------------
    A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

Comment

Justin,

Yes, they are still in business - and doing well supporting cars in two race series, which is a major contributing factor. I had the same problem when I first tried to reach them. I'm on vacation in Canada right now, travelling with three in-laws and my mom, all in their 70s, my one-year old son, and my wife. Yes, it is as fun as it sounds. I'll be back home on Friday. I'll PM you then. In the mean time, I would advise you simply keep trying. Many times Gary is under a car and cannot get to the phone. 1:00 to 1:30 a.m. California time is usually a good time to try phoning.

Good luck!
      - Sean

Comment

Sean,

Thanks, I'm working thursday night, so I'll give them a try then. Do you get a different ring tone when calling the U.K.? I get what sounds like a busy signal whenever I call.

Justin

Comment

Gary is legendarily hard to get ahold of; just keep trying. You are probably dialing wrong if it is always busy. You have PM.

Comment

Justin,

Just curious - Were you able to reach Freestyle?
            - Sean

Comment

Sean,

I e-mailed them but haven't tried calling yet. I'm vacationing in Colorado, and seem to be sleeping during their business hours! Haven't gotten a response by e-mail , but the e-mail address wasn't refused like the ones on their site. I'll call them in the next couple of days.

Thanks,

Justin

Comment

I'll be calling tomorrow morning. I'll let them know you are trying to contact them.
                - Sean

Comment

Sean,

I got a response by e-mail from them today. I'll try calling them tomorrow, too. Gary suggested getting both front and rear sway bars with the Zetec, since it's a relatively heavy engine, and toe spacers for the rear to bring the rear from stock toe in to parallel. I think I'll start with their basic spring/damper set, front and rear sway bars, and the toe spacers.

Justin

Comment

Got ahold of Gary today, and ordered the spring/damper set in aluminum, front and rear sway bars, toe shims, and top ball joint spherical set. Sean, the e-mail you gave me worked, but the e-mails on their website don't! I forgot to mention this to Gary, but will e-mail him and tell him.

Justin

Comment

Working...
                    X