Weber Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weber Question

My car is running but the number one cylinder header is cool/luke warm to the touch after running the motor for a couple minute.

Has anyone ever dealt with this issue before? and if so was it from a clogged carb jet or something else.

My next motor is going to be fuel injected.

Scott

Scott

I'm still planning on stopping by your place Thursday, late afternoon early evening.

Feel free to call.

Doug

Comment

When you say it is cool after running for a few minutes, are you referring to idle only, or at cruise? Have you confirmed that it is not a spark issue?

Thanks,
      John
      Westfield SEiW
      2.0L Duratec
      Throttle Steer

Comment

New update:

Looks like I've got a problem with my motor, the oil is milky in color but even with a dry sump system I dont think the oil should look like it does, also have some foamy oil and a little water under the valve cover. It's new motor built by William S., not sure if I have a bad head gasket or something more terminal.... but will find out soon enough when I flush the oil system out and take the oil pan off....
        Here is the compression 150, 145, 120, 120

Doug came over and was a lot of help with suggestions on how to improve the outlook on my motor.

Comment

Keep sluggin, it's worth it in the long run. We look forward to seeing you at an event one day soon.
          Chris
          ------------
          A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

Comment

Working...
          X