Help wanted !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help wanted !

I had a Caterham Super Seven in Europe from 2001 till 2006.
    In 5 years I've made with my car approx. 70,000 miles (road & tracks), I used it also as an everyday car to go to work.
    No I sold it cause I moved to California and passing an homologation here sounded like a mission impossible. And even if I could do it, the Rover K engine is unknown here...

Nevertheless, I planned to work hard to buy me an American Seven as soon as possible, cause I'm addicted to it ! And I goddamn miss my Cat !

I was wondering if someone was living in Orange County will be gentle to give me a shot of 7 again ! I Just want to drive a Seven once again, just a few minutes, cause I miss that feeling.

You can contact me at [email protected] or here by MP.

Hope to have an invitation soon ;)

Btw, you can check my ex-7 on my ex-website http://www.se7enly.be

Cheers

welcome. i'm sure the california chaps can help u out for minimal doses of se7ening. there is a car dealer in texas that has a few on his website. there is also one on ebay a few miles away from me here in NY that is near new condition.

if u search on my previous threads, i posted an ebay link to a yellow one in california. very nice find for just over $30k.
    2002 SV zetec/sierra; yellow over green

Comment

You can probably catch a ride on the Maliblat. Just express your interest.

If that doesn't work contact his most royal highness, the esteemed Webmaster Magnus, through this website. He lives in OC.

You could also meet up with us @ the Coronado Speedfest in San Diego.

Or, leg on up to Buttonwillow the following weekend and meet more of the auto worlds lunatic fringe.

If you are really a 7er I suspect you will probably try to do ALL of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by Roll a 7
        Or, leg on up to Buttonwillow the following weekend and meet more of the auto worlds lunatic fringe.
        Make sure to bring a helmet and cotton clothes.

Gert

Comment

Ted.

My car is in the shop getting some mysterious aluminium oxide bubbles taken care off. It will be back in my garage Oct 9, at which point you are more than welcome to swing by me and drive it.

I live in Newport Beach and work from home, so anytime suits me.

/Magnus F.

Comment

Originally posted by slomove
            Make sure to bring a helmet and cotton clothes.

Gert
            My gosh, you don't know who the hell I am ;)

Comment

Originally posted by magnusfeuer
              Ted.

My car is in the shop getting some mysterious aluminium oxide bubbles taken care off. It will be back in my garage Oct 9, at which point you are more than welcome to swing by me and drive it.

I live in Newport Beach and work from home, so anytime suits me.

/Magnus F.
              Terrific ! I send you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Ted_7
                My gosh, you don't know who the hell I am ;)
                Ahem, well, no, but good question.... Who the hell are you?

Gert

P.S.: I mentioned that just in case you might not know that the event organizer (NASA, not related to the space guys) allows for passengers on the track.
                Last edited by slomove; September 14, 2006, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slomove
                  Ahem, well, no, but good question.... Who the hell are you?

Gert

P.S.: I mentioned that just in case you might not know that the event organizer (NASA, not related to the space guys) allows for passengers on the track.
                  Thx Gert for the info!

Who am I ? Well, how to explain that while standing humble :)

To stay simple, I contaminated a very large amount of my passengers in my Super 7 and I'm the main creator of the largest French speaking forum dedicated to low flying (http://www.se7enly.be/forum). So, yes, I know what is a Seven (told you, more than 70.000 miles, and those were not highway miles ;)), and I know how to drive one the way it deserves :p
                  Give me a little time and I surely will buy one... again!

Here is a pic of my Cat (you can see my car on Caterham UK website also) just before my last Tour de France (2900 miles in 10 days):
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Ted_7; September 14, 2006, 10:37 PM.

Comment

You definitely need a 7 fix!!!

Comment

Welcome Ted

Hi Ted,

I'd seen your site before. Very nice! Welcome to California and our humble forum!

Gert,

Look out, he might be "The Stig"! :D :D :D
                      Tom "ELV15" Jones
                      http://PIErats.com

Comment

Thanks Elvis

If I refuse to take off my helmet then you'll have the answer ;)

Comment

hmmm

:D

Be curious to find out what kind of music the Stig listens to while driving a se7en.
                          Tom "ELV15" Jones
                          http://PIErats.com

Comment

The only music that fits a Seven is the song of its engine :p

Comment

Working...
                            X