Announcement

Collapse

Seven Wiki Available

Please check out our wiki available at:

http://www.californiacaterhamclub.com/wiki7
See more
See less

Fun day out. Yes, I know it's Off Topic, but ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun day out. Yes, I know it's Off Topic, but ....

... but time is short and not a lot of people seem to read the "Events" topic.

There is a group of about 4 Sevens going in convoy to the Pacific Coast Dream Machines show on April 25 and I was wondering if anyone would like to join us. If you've never been, and you like any machine with an engine (cars, bikes, planes etc.) it will be a great day out - and you get a chance to show off your car to like-minded people too.

The event is held at Half Moon Bay airfield (San Francisco Peninsula) and we are planning on meeting up at Alices Restaurant on Skyline beforehand for a short blat down the back roads to the show.

Let me know if you want to join us.

Thanks, Wayne

Moderators - sorry for posting in the wrong forum, but it's for a good cause.
    S. \"Hurry, or you\'ll be late!\"
    A. \"Late for what ?\"
    S. \"Late. As in \'The late Dent-Arthur-Dent\' \"

great show

This is a REALLY GREAT show. You see all kinds of cars, trucks, airplanes, tractors, steam rollers, gas engines; anything mechanical. Many one of a kind vehicles and all in a great setting. Ever seen Northrup's flying wing actually fly? It was there several years ago and made several loops around the show. A wood fired Buffalo Springfield steamroller rolling down the green grass? A 6 cylinder replica Honda racer expertly made from a CBX? I've NEVER heard an engine so beautiful as when the owner fired that one up. Child sized cars made of riveted alluminum? Normal cars; weird cars. Tractor pulling included as well as lot of other things to see and do. Don't miss this show and get there fairly early. I'd join all you seveners but my car won't arrive for a few more months. But I'll be at the show.
    Steve

Comment

WOW !! :shock:

Thanks for such a great recommendation Steve. Folks - he's not making it up. It really is a great show. And of course it will be even better if we can get a load of Sevens to go :wink:

You should pre-register, and we will meet at Alice's at around 6:15 and head out around 6:30 to give us plenty of time to have some fun on the way to the show. Gates open at 7am and it fills up quickly. To maximise our chances of all being in a row together, we need to turn up early - in convoy. Otherwise you are at the mercy of the parking marshals.

Wayne
      S. \"Hurry, or you\'ll be late!\"
      A. \"Late for what ?\"
      S. \"Late. As in \'The late Dent-Arthur-Dent\' \"

Comment

PCDM website

The 2004 Pacific Coast Dream Machines website is here.
        - Sean

Comment

Working...
        X