See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings to Everyone:

I'm new here but have been lurking for a couple/three weeks just to see what's going on. I've looked through the site and like what I've seen.

I am on the serious side of taking the plunge and buying a car but need to resolve a few issues. I would really like to pay a visit to someone who has gone through the process, has a car that I might sit in, and can answer a few questions. I'm in Redlands CA and have seen some of you are not too far away (OC and Victorville). I can pretty much travel to wherever to have a gander.

If anyone is willing to help, give a shout out and let me know.

Thanks to all in advance.

Tentatively a few of us are going to the Malibu area next weekend (Stan, myself, maybe Doug, maybe more?). You could meet with Stan in Ontario and get a ride in different cars.

Gert

Comment

Hi, I'm the guy in Victorville. You are welcome to come up to take a look at my Birkin, and go for a drive (always looking for excuses to do that!). I'll be busy tomorrow (Sat) but can find some time Sunday afternoon if you are interested. I did the same thing when I started looking for a Seven, and spent some time with Magnus and his Caterham. First Seven I had seen up close in person!

Feel free to contact me in this thread, by pm, or email (soareyesataoldotcom).

Stan

Comment

Working...
      X