Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slomove
    replied
    I will not be here until mid of April but after 4/20 I am ready for some weekend drives.
    For that matter, if you are still here Memorial Day, we are contemplating a 2-night longer drive up the coast, something like that: https://goo.gl/maps/n5EAZjf48nu

Leave a comment:

• dobedobedo
    replied
    Originally posted by rzempel View Post
    What part of LA will you be staying in? Will you only have weekends free, or weekdays as well? I'd enjoy sharing some roads with you.

Randall
    Hi Randall. I'll be in Hollywood Hills. Renting a house for 2 months. I'm retired so I will be free to ride any day , any time. I will arrive April 1. contact info: cell: 201 341 5924..email: [email protected] . Thanks for the reply.

Leave a comment:

• rzempel
    replied
    What part of LA will you be staying in? Will you only have weekends free, or weekdays as well? I'd enjoy sharing some roads with you.

Randall

Leave a comment:

• dobedobedo
    replied
    Originally posted by Sean View Post
    Welcome, Ron. I'm more towards the other end of the state, but those spring months are a great time to drive in SoCal.
    Thanks for your reply Sean. Yes, really looking forward to those canyons. Would be more fun with company.

Leave a comment:

• Sean
    replied
    Welcome, Ron. I'm more towards the other end of the state, but those spring months are a great time to drive in SoCal.

Leave a comment:

• dobedobedo
    started a topic New to California:

New to California:

Hello California, I am Redgoose on the east coast forum. My name is Ron. I drive an R500 built by Jon in Denver. I drive the New York area roads and Lots of track days in N. J. and Conn. I am coming to Los Angeles area for 2 months and trailering my R500. Would love to hook up with other Caterhams for spirited rides. I'll be in L.A. months of April and May. Looking forward to the great roads out there. I can be reached on this forum or email: [email protected] or cell: 201 341 5924...Thanks
Working...
X