See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was told about this site by a gentleman at the autocross today at Qualcomm stadium.........don't remember his name. He mentioned the Palomar mountain run coming up soon and it sounds fun, hope you all can keep up :o ........!!!!

I have a Super Stalker with the L67 engine, thats the supercharged one, it has 250 HP/Torque at the wheels and is a blast to drive. Already need more power.......but I digress.

Scott
    Chassis #80 W/L67
    San Diego
    Scott
    Stalker Chassis #80 W/LS3
    San Diego

Welcome to the group.

It may have been Brad aka Roll a Seven that you spoke to.

Come out for the track days if you can. See the Events section.

Doug

Comment

Scott,

Welcome to our little corner of the internet. :)

Sounds like a very fun car.

Did you build your Stalker yourself? What kind of mods can you do to it to increase the power of your V6?

Kind regards,

Tom
      Tom "ELV15" Jones
      http://PIErats.com

Comment

Yes I built it my self, it builds very fast, I know a guy who did one in 3 months. It took me about 2 years because I just quit working on it for a while mainly due to a MAJOR project prior to the car that really burned me out, can you say 40 hrs a week for 2 years plus a job......wow that was going on 6 years ago and Im still burned out!!!

With that said if ANYONE is considering building a Stalker from Brunton Automotive in Florida ask for my phone number off line...........There are in my opinion mandatory "things" that should be changed prior to powder coating the frame. These simple changes will cause the car to handle better, and have a smoother ride. The car rides as expected but there are some bumps that will knock your teeth out!

The HP mods are actually very simple, change the blower pulley.....Although, this increases the intake charge temp. To avoid this I want to port the blower which will lower the intake charge temp, then change the blower pulley. These 2 mods I beleive are good for another 50 HP. The blower mod adds power at higher RPM this is good because I sure dont need any more low end torque/HP!!!
        Scott
        San Diego

Comment

Scott,

Thanks for sharing the info on the power mods. I was curious what could be done with that V6 motor.

Hope to see you at an event sometime!

Cheers,

Tom
          Tom "ELV15" Jones
          http://PIErats.com

Comment

I did hear through the grape vine that after 300HP the edges of the piston will start breaking off, I really want to confirm this.........Since I want to keep the engine basically stock the blower and pulley mods are the only ones I will make and at 1550 LBS and 300 RWHP I think that will be enough.......as long as I can keep up with............make that beat, a stock Z06 corvette :).
            Scott
            San Diego

Comment

Working...
            X