4:th of July invitation to my house.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4:th of July invitation to my house.

If any of you dear club members have nothing better to do, you are invited to my house in Manhattan Beach for some light BBQ:ing. We'll start at 15:00 and continue until it is time to go home.

This is a laid back event. Bring some wine or beer if you want to. We will provide dead animals and plants to be placed on the BBQ. We can talk about the thing we like most of all (flower pressing) and you can all laugh at my engine building (/destruction) attempts.

Email or private message me if you want to swing by,

/Magnus F.

Regrettably, my Bride has previously committed me to an inferior invitation.

Comment

And regrettably, my Bride doesn't want to drive that far :( I need to move back to So Cal...

-John
      Westfield SEiW
      2.0L Duratec
      Throttle Steer

Comment

Nancy and I will try to be there by 1500.

I'll advise if things change.

Doug

Comment

Well, I am still traveling in the middle of nowhere, so I can't make it.

Tomorrow I will travel some 100 miles with an average speed of 18 mph (Durango-Silverton railroad). Maybe I should have come to Infineon.....

Gert

Comment

Originally posted by slomove
            Well, I am still traveling in the middle of nowhere, so I can't make it.

Tomorrow I will travel some 100 miles with an average speed of 18 mph (Durango-Silverton railroad). Maybe I should have come to Infineon.....

Gert
            Well Gert, there's no better place to throw someone from a moving train...:D

Two questions:

How's the weather?

Have you had any New Mexico Green Chile Stew (mmmmm, better than sossiges!) yet?
            Chris
            ------------
            A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

Comment

happy 4th everyone out there in Hollywoodland!:smile:
              2002 SV zetec/sierra; yellow over green

Comment

Originally posted by moosetestbestanden
                Well Gert, there's no better place to throw someone from a moving train...:D
                You know, I thought about that. But then with, a couple of hundred tourists with digital cameras I refrained from any action.

Originally posted by moosetestbestanden
                Two questions:

How's the weather?

Have you had any New Mexico Green Chile Stew (mmmmm, better than sossiges!) yet?
                Weather is nice now. Something like 85 degrees during the day. Was pretty miserable in Albuquerque at 108 a few days ago.

Maybe you should have recommended the Green Chile Stew before. But I did get fry bread with green chile in the Jicarillo reservation. That was pretty good, too.

Gert

Comment

Working...
                X