Grumble.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grumble.....

Coming back from 3 weeks to Europe and China I took the Seven out this morning for a mountain blat before it gets too hot. But I was not even really out of LaCanada on Hwy2, driving around a corner and got nabbed driving a wimpy 59 mph. Admittedly, all of the highway is 45 limit.

Oh well, another Internet driving school and another 18 months being a good boy. How I hate that....

Maybe I should do a permanent install for the radar detector.

Gert

Gert Gert Gert. You should well and truly know by now that the 2 on Sunday is Speed Trap City. They're always up there. So many organ donors (read: the motorcycle version of Fast n Furious boy racers) have splattered themselves up there that CHP is all over it like stink on shite, and probably rightly.

Never go past 10 over there anytime either.

I never drive the 2, not only because it's a trap but also because I find it boring. It's always Big T (upper and lower) up, and down for me.
    Chris
    ------------
    A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

Comment

Sure I know....I drive up there every other weekend, after all. It's just closer for me and a fabulous road when traffic is low. But so far (maybe I was lucky) no trouble with the cops except pulling over for headlights off (warning only).

I should not complain. I never got a ticket for speeding in 34 years. I suspect I did not always follow the speed limits during this time. Sometimes you just got to pay.

Gert

P.S.: I did return via Big Tujunga and enjoyed the drive anyway :) It was just getting friggin' hot at 9 am already.

Comment

Working...
      X