Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll a 7
    replied
    YES!! Upgradeitis can strike before you get your Caterham. It hit me after the car was ordered and before Caterham UK ever started putting the kit pieces into boxes for shipment.

I blame it all on Blatchat. Those guys continuously fed me with great ideas on how to make my car better. They reeled me in like a fish. Before I knew what I had done to my checking account I'd added a 6 speeder, dry sump, Jenvey TBs, a Pectel ECU, headwork and a light flywheel.

If I had known that the car was going to cost that much before I ordered , I probably never would have bought the car. Thankfully, using the rationalization that "It will be cheaper to add this stuff now rather than later", I plunged ahead, continuously writing more checks. It cost 25-35% more than I expected at the beginning.

Most fortuitously, the car turned out great. And I can thank the boys on BC for that!! 8)

Leave a comment:

• Sean-og
    replied
    It's a shame so many of those beatiful parts would only be seen during a rebuild.
    The catalogue used to be online, but I can't find it there now. Just e-mail them.

Leave a comment:

• magnusfeuer
    replied
    Thanks...

I've slowly been orbiting the idea of upgrading to a Duratec. This catalog will change that orbit to a death plunge.

/Magnus F.

Leave a comment:

• moosetestbestanden
    replied
    One of their reps was at the last Streets of Willow event to watch John run in his freshly prepped 2.3. The rep had a price list to hand out. Itch itch.

The "Power by Cosworth" badge on the back looked great too. Well, sort of. That's the only end of his car I saw while on-track the whole weekend.

It's definitely on my list of things to do as they offer a turnkey solution by and large and they're Over Here. As opposed to Over There.

Leave a comment:

• Sean-og
    started a topic Duratec car owners - Cosworth catalogue

Duratec car owners - Cosworth catalogue

Cosworth recently released a Duratec catalogue, with all kinds of sweet looking stuff. Can one get upgraditus before one gets a Seven? Also, Cosworth has done a major revamp of their web page, if you haven't seen it recently. http://www.cosworth.com/
Working...
X