Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heloman
    replied
    Hi Doug. Fuel gauge seems to be just a tad off near empty. On longer drives I carry a couple gallons of extra gas. After running out I put 10 gallons in. My speedo is not operating right now and plan to get the car up this week and check the drive gear. Have been documenting every drive with Google distance measuring to keep an accurate account of milage. As far as registration goes I haven't heard anything since April despite sending several emails. I have to renew my incomplete registration this week at DMV. It's been over a year since I bought the car. I did get a pcv valve set up for whenever I get a smog appointment. The adventure continues.

Leave a comment:

• Doug Liedblad
    replied
    My fuel gauge, tach, and speedo are usually accurate. The others are just an 'estimate'.

Have you been able to resolve the SPCNS issues?

Leave a comment:

• heloman
    started a topic Nice drive through the mountains

Nice drive through the mountains

Had a great drive through the Sierra Nevada mountains, east of Sacramento, yesterday with other British cars. Unfortunately I hit a brick sized rock that impacted my oil pan. I was very lucky it left only a dent. Then I ran out of gas two blocks from my house😀 Still a good day.
    Attached Files
Working...
X