Setting up a Doug DeMuro 7 review?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up a Doug DeMuro 7 review?

For those of you not familiar with Doug, he does very in depth reviews of quirky cars.

I reached out to him and tentatively said mine is available if he's ever in NY but he said if I find somebody in SoCal it would be quicker and easier to setup.

So I'm reaching out to the SoCal crowd to see if anybody wants to volunteer?

I have a 2002 build but he might also contact the current Dealer, Hilbank Motor Sports for the latest version

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Liedblad View Post
      I have a 2002 build but he might also contact the current Dealer, Hilbank Motor Sports for the latest version
      I can reach out back to him and suggest these two options. What would be his point of contact for you if he decides to reach out to you?

Comment

Email doug at tidsales dot com

Warning I am 5 years behind in my polishing of the car..... maybe 6.

Comment

Hah. Noted. I forwarded your information. I suggested Hillbank in my earlier exchange with him but that hasn't gotten feedback.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

| | Sean

Comment

Doug lives in San Diego I think. We live on the north side of San Diego. He was at the C&C event nearest our home a couple of weeks back. I'd volunteer my '62 Lotus Seven S2 if he is interested. I've just competed a ground up total restoration of it.

It might be interesting to compare a Caterham with an S2 Lotus.
              EscondidoRon

'62 Lotus Seven
              '84 Turbo Esprit (x2)
              '14 Evora
              '77 Esprit S1 (RIP) :(

"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom." -Michel De Montaigne 1588

Comment

I followed up on my last email exchange with him giving him some leads/suggestions and the address of the dealership in SoCal. Maybe with time he'll schedule/plan a review with somebody. Time will tell. Feel free to reach out to him on your own though as well if you'd like!

I think it would be interesting to see his opinion after testing Atom and BAC Mono. 7 being the most "civil" version among those.

Comment

Working...
                X