Poppy Reserve Easter Blat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poppy Reserve Easter Blat

We drove out today to the Poppy Reserve (14 miles west of Lancaster). Nice 170 mile blat on Big Tujunga, Angeles Forest Highway and returning via Lake Hughes Road to Castaic Lake. After all that rain the Poppies and other wildflowers are phantastic :P

On the return trip we stopped in Santa Clarita for lunch and I believe somebody tried to nick my Se7en while we were in the restaurant :evil:
    At least when we came back the ignition control fuse was blown and about the only way to do this is fussing around with the security plug that I installed. Thank god for spare fuses even if that meant spending a few minutes with the head under the dash and the feet on the roll bar. I guess I won't leave my pride and joy alone in a big shopping center parking lot anymore....The missing steering wheel obviously was not much of a deterrant

Gert

What was the line from The Wizard of Oz? Ah yes:

Something with poi-son in it I think. With poison in it. But attractive to the eye and soothing to the smell. Ha-ha-ha-ha. Poppies. Poppies. Poppies will put them to sleep. Sle-ee-p. Now they'll sle-ee-p.

Shoulda given some to the erstwhile thief.
    Chris
    ------------
    A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

Comment

Working...
    X