A Mclaren P1 just pulled up at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Mclaren P1 just pulled up at work

I was just grabbing a coffee at work and a Mclaren P1 and a Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 just pulled up.
    Good Lord! what a great sound.
    P1 1.jpg
    P1 2.jpg
    P1 a1.jpg
    P1 a2.jpg

At $1.35 million you don't see that every day
    I just looked up the Aventador. $ 1/2 million!
    It's another world....
    Last edited by prabjohns; September 26, 2016, 03:09 PM. Reason: additional info
    Paul. Birkin S3 /Dunnel zetec/emerald ECU

Seen one in a Costco parking lot in Bakersfield.... can you imagine coming out of Costco with a small enough amount of crap to fit in that car;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mondo View Post
      Seen one in a Costco parking lot in Bakersfield.... can you imagine coming out of Costco with a small enough amount of crap to fit in that car;)
      Too funny:

And:

And speaking of the P1, my wife and I have been discussing purchasing one. Tonight at dinner she told me that she was OK with placing the order, as long as it is the spyder in yellow. Yippee!
      McLaren P1
      EscondidoRon

'62 Lotus Seven
      '84 Turbo Esprit (x2)
      '14 Evora
      '77 Esprit S1 (RIP) :(

"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom." -Michel De Montaigne 1588

Comment

A P1 in the Costco parking lot in Bakersfield!
        That is very surreal!
        Maybe they bought it there! I hear they sell cars now....
        Paul. Birkin S3 /Dunnel zetec/emerald ECU

Comment

I was driving to Van Nuys airport several years ago and found myself behind a McLaren M1. It was full of door dings and well worn tires, obviously a daily driver. When I got to the FBO, the line guys told me it belonged to one of the Gulfstream owners and was, in fact, his daily driver. It was "well used". Several years later, I was flying Jay Leno and he was complaint about the $1500 bill for a wiper arm for his M1. Only in LA...
          Wide-body Birkin, 2.3l Duratec

Comment

Working...
          X