Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what Bisi's been up to

Here. For the SEMA show.

Magnus, you going to the show this year?
    Chris
    ------------
    A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

That is actually last years car which has already came and gone. This year they are working on a 700+hp Sonata sedan.
    Unfortunately, Bisi missed the deadline for the studio photoshoot, but I did get over to the track for some shots

www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

Chris: Since I these days work for an OEM, I shall disdainfully look down my nose at the unwashed aftermarket peasants crawling over each other to get a photo of some trollop in front of a brutalized Jag.

No. I will not go.

/Magnus F.

Edit Yes - I know that OEMs exihibit as well. Although JLR is not among them.
      Last edited by magnusfeuer; September 23, 2014, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I thought that Bisi's 2013 SEMA show car was this 1,000Hp Honda Odyssey:
        EscondidoRon

'62 Lotus Seven
        '84 Turbo Esprit (x2)
        '14 Evora
        '77 Esprit S1 (RIP) :(

"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom." -Michel De Montaigne 1588

Comment

Originally posted by magnusfeuer View Post
          Chris: Since I these days work for an OEM, I shall disdainfully look down my nose at the unwashed aftermarket peasants crawling over each other to get a photo of some trollop in front of a brutalized Jag.

No. I will not go.
          Translation: they won't pay his salary plus expenses to go.
          Last edited by Doug Liedblad; September 23, 2014, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Doug: Correct.

Come to think of it. Since we do R&D, we should probably swing by and see if anything is trending that is worth feeding into the pipeline. I'll check.

/Magnus F.

Comment

In other words, if you see truck nuts being a factory option on next gen of Jaguar XJ series, it is all Chris' fault.

/Magnus F.

Comment

Originally posted by magnusfeuer View Post
                In other words, if you see truck nuts being a factory option on next gen of Jaguar XJ series, it is all Chris' fault.

/Magnus F.
                Bwaaah ha ha ha!
                Chris
                ------------

Comment

At least we can backdrop our photo ops correctly:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...54641328700475

/Magnus F.

Comment

Trucks have nuts?

Comment

Originally posted by Roll a 7 View Post
                      Trucks have nuts?
                      Well, there's always the proverbial one behind the wheel.

And while we're on the topic of nuts, let's thread drift. We'll start w/ a topic dear to our Resident Sveeede-ish (sorry Magnus, but you've been in LA long enough to be considered a native), Volvo...

Look at this bad boy! Use your contacts back to your (formerly) native land and secure one to drop in your car. Yumping Yimminy!
                      Chris
                      ------------

Comment

Speaking of Volvos and off topic... I bought my son a 2008 Volvo C30 - 5 cylinder turbo. I've been impressed with the little thing. He loves it but he's not a performance guy (my daughter on the other hand) or we'd be talking about bigger turbo and all the "elevate" performance products. We are putting some Eibach springs & Koni FSD shocks on it to lower it a bit. Never seen one of these cars until 6 months ago.

Comment

Working...
                        X