Announcement

Collapse

Seven Wiki Available

Please check out our wiki available at:

http://www.californiacaterhamclub.com/wiki7
See more
See less

Why Northern California is better than Southern California

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why Northern California is better than Southern California

    Behold! The tacocopter!

    Top that, bitches!


    edit -- News article on the all-conquering tacocopter.
    Last edited by Sean; March 28, 2012, 05:19 PM.
    | | Sean

  • #2
    Tacos via UAV is pretty cool.

    That's tough to beat….. But then we do have bikini week down here in San Diego:
    EscondidoRon

    '62 Lotus Seven
    '84 Turbo Esprit (x2)
    '14 Evora
    '77 Esprit S1 (RIP) :(

    "A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom." -Michel De Montaigne 1588

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by escondidoron View Post
      ...bikini week...
      Curses! Foiled again!
      Bikinis beats Mexican food all day long.
      | | Sean

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by escondidoron View Post
        Tacos via UAV is pretty cool.

        That's tough to beat….. But then we do have bikini week down here in San Diego:
        Originally posted by Sean View Post
        Curses! Foiled again!
        Bikinis beats Mexican food all day long.
        Have to agree Bikinis always win out especially if she is the refine cocktail mixer an all natural with zero calories...........
        Martin Keller
        Ventura, Ca.

        Comment


        • #5
          Sean, we just need girls in bikinis delivered by copter!
          Tom "ELV15" Jones
          http://PIErats.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Elv15 View Post
            Sean, we just need girls in bikinis delivered by copter!
            I would prefer delivering them in my CSR (if/when it arrives).
            Still in the massive grin stage. Damn bugs

            Comment

            Working...
            X