Small point.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnus

If you are getting new belts, may I suggest that you source them with pull down adjusters? The stock ones with the pull up adjusters are silly since there is no room to pull them up while sitting in the car! My drivers belt is a pull down and it makes it MUCH easier to tighten.

I think it's a matter of preference, as you can see I've gone the other way and am much happier.

Comment

I prefer pull-up style on the passenger side, since as Tom notes, they are easier to tighten. However, I prefer pull-down adjusters for the driver’s side, since I rarely make changes there, and they naturally position the excess webbing over the sides of the seat, rather than crisscrossing over the buckle, where they get more in the way. For the best of both worlds, check out the Schroth Profi II with their Flexi system. It allows you to independently configure each belt as either pull-down or pull-up, so you can mix and match.

-John
      Westfield SEiW
      2.0L Duratec
      Throttle Steer

Comment

John, I did indeed get the Profi II from Sube Sports http://subesports.com/products/cat/H...th/prodID/1846

John West was done with my car today (pics are coming), and I took it directly to Sube Sports where I let the owner, Chad, have a look at it. Chad gave thumbs up for the lowered floor and the subframe that the seat now is installed on, and we agreed on that the Profi II was the best choice for my setup.

/Magnus F.

Comment

Good choice! I have them in both the Westfield and the Miata. Easy to adjust and very comfortable webbing.

-John
          Westfield SEiW
          2.0L Duratec
          Throttle Steer

Comment

Working...
          X