Announcement

Collapse

Seven Wiki Available

Please check out our wiki available at:

http://www.californiacaterhamclub.com/wiki7
See more
See less

Are you close to Portland? Favour needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you close to Portland? Favour needed.

I'm a member of the Lotus 7 Club of GB and have made an offer on a car near Portland and wondered if anyone lived nearby and could have a look at it for me? No mechanical experience is necessary, just good condition.

I have to get it to the UK and if anyone has a recommendation for a good transporter service I'd appreciate it. Rgds Dikko.

Originally posted by Dikko View Post
    I'm a member of the Lotus 7 Club of GB and have made an offer on a car near Portland and wondered if anyone lived nearby and could have a look at it for me? No mechanical experience is necessary, just good condition.

I have to get it to the UK and if anyone has a recommendation for a good transporter service I'd appreciate it. Rgds Dikko.

I suggest posting on the USA7s forum as they are more likely to have members in the Portland area: http://usa7s.com/vb/
    V8 Stalker
    06 Elise
    02 Dodge Viper GTS
    16 Dodge Charger Hellcat

Comment

I think JohnCH is in the vicinity, although he may be closer to Seattle. He may be along to chime in.

Is there any publicly available information about the car - web wise or otherwise? It may be known by someone hereabouts.
      Chris
      ------------
      A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

Comment

Cheers so far. I'm now, it seems 2nd in line for the purchase and won't know for a week or so......full details when I know but it's not a Seven..

Comment

I'm in the Seattle area which is ~3 hours away. I believe there are some folks on USA7s though who do live in the Portland vicinity. Definitely worth a post there.

-John
          Westfield SEiW
          2.0L Duratec
          Throttle Steer

Comment

Working...
          X