Fred is legal!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred is legal!!

Dropped off all the papers to DMV this morning. Clerk was interested to see what it was, so I pulled out my phone and showed her the pictures. "Looks like quite a toy" she says. I agree.
    A few minutes of hemming and hawing then she hands me my plates!!

Finally done - Woo Hoo!

Congratulations!

It doesn't seem to matter what state you live in, titling/tagging a 7 can be a real grail quest (14 months start to finish in my case).
    Brad
    2013 Boss 302 Mustang
    2005 SV Roadsport (gone but not forgotten)

Comment

Thanks, Brad. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I read somewhere that registering a Seven in Georgia is even worse than here in Cali...

Comment

Congratulations!
        That's great. I bought a used California car so I didn't have to go through the process, everything I read abut doing it sounded a bit daunting and time consuming.
        Paul. Birkin S3 /Dunnel zetec/emerald ECU

Comment

Ah, no worse than the drunk driving test performed by Dr Michael Hfuhruhurr in The Man With Two Brains...

Anyone...?

Bueller...?

Comment

Georgia's not so bad, now that we got the state law on assembled vehicles passed. In the summer of 2007 (between the time I placed my order and the time the car arrived!) the Department of Revenue, which handles vehicle titling, administratively banned assembled cars and custom motorcycles because some bureaucrat decided they posed a liability risk to the state. It took 9 months and a session of the Georgia Legislature, but now it's an inspection and a $150 fee, coupled with the usual build history documents. It's all worth it on the first drive!
            Brad
            2013 Boss 302 Mustang
            2005 SV Roadsport (gone but not forgotten)

Comment

Working...
            X