Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I bought a boat....

What do you think? :D

Not your usual motor show fare, this, but a tremendous bunch of pictures nonetheless: superyacht builder Sunseeker International has launched a new boat complete with its very own Caterham.

Sort of. To push its Predator 108 Special Edition into the limelight, Sunseeker has plonked a Seven sports car in the on-board garage, a space usually occupied by a small sports boat.

So why a Caterham? The idea is to be able to transport yourself from sea to land in style, and the Seven’s â€?lightweight design and eye-watering performance could provide the Predator’s owner with as much fun on the roads as the sea’, they say. And a 20-odd grand Caterham is just a drop in the ocean compared to the آ£7.1million Predator, pun fully intended.

The Predator itself is capable of 34 knots. That’s lots, apparently, and enough to make this one of the most extreme and performance-orientated crafts Sunseeker offers. Brimming with evoness, then.

If you’ve a lottery win to spend then get yourself to the 2010 London boat show, open from today until January 17, as the Sunseeker/Caterham combination will be there to poke your way around. If you’ve not got a spare seven million or aren't too fussed on a room full of boats (and no water) then peruse the pictures to your right…
    Link to Evo Mag article

www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

i'm sure that will help w/ teh water spots :lol:
    2002 SV zetec/sierra; yellow over green

Comment

www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

When that one breaks we won't be able to pull the engine in Doug's garage, unless Doug gets a bigger garage!
        Chris
        ------------
        A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

Comment

When I first saw the photo my initial thought was 'photoshop'. Wild!

Comment

Kind of an ironic pairing-no one will ever accuse that yacht of being a bare bones, lightweight, pure experience kind of solution to boating! Perhaps if the builders had put a Veyron in the bay...
            Brad
            2013 Boss 302 Mustang
            2005 SV Roadsport (gone but not forgotten)

Comment

I think it was probably the only car that would fit in the space (looks pretty tight). The space was likely meant for a dinghy or something
              www.morgansegal.com

Comment

from the blurb "Sort of. To push its Predator 108 Special Edition into the limelight, Sunseeker has plonked a Seven sports car in the on-board garage, a space usually occupied by a small sports boat."
                2002 SV zetec/sierra; yellow over green

Comment

Working...
                X