Side Screen doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Screen doors

So my sidescreens showed up today, you'd think for $600+ they'd at least throw in the nuts, bolts and snaps needed to make these things work with the car :rolleyes:
    /rant
    www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Jeez! I'm very surprised the fasteners and hardware were not included, especially at that price!
    Last edited by Sean; June 20, 2008, 03:31 PM.
    | | Sean

Comment

Yup

A fair bit of the cost was the shipping
      www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

You should inquire about those essential items. They should have been included.

Comment

Orange did not come with the weather pack, so the hinges on teh stanchions shouldn't be there.

Morgan, there are 'L' pieces that can be bought that go on teh side screens and half screens that cover trim. unfortunately i was stunned at their price. so if u think that getting the doors were expensive....:sad:
          2002 SV zetec/sierra; yellow over green

Comment

Originally posted by Boxologist View Post
            Orange did not come with the weather pack, so the hinges on teh stanchions shouldn't be there.

Morgan, there are 'L' pieces that can be bought that go on teh side screens and half screens that cover trim. unfortunately i was stunned at their price. so if u think that getting the doors were expensive....:sad:
            yes, that is why I ordered the hardware to mount them, but all I got is the hinges and stanchions, no nuts or bolts nor the snaps for the "locking mechanism" straps.
            I have a call in to find out if this stuff is missing or I am on my own to find it locally
            www.morgansegal.com

Comment

i've seen the doors with snaps. its a great feature, but i don't beleive its part of the kit as its not on mine. i can get by with velcro on the armrest undersides.
              2002 SV zetec/sierra; yellow over green

Comment

Thanks to Rex at Speed Classics and CatUSA, they sent me all the hardware needed
                www.morgansegal.com

Comment

Working...
                X