Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Car is this?

Does anybody know who's car this is?

I found the photo on the Cars and Coffee website. Taken at a late April or early May event in Irvine.

Doug
    Attached Files

Funny, I was about to ask the same thing
    www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

I joined the CNC website and put up a post to find this gent. From the looks of the car he is our kind of guy.

Comment

I've seen it there a few times, but it was before I was even thinking of buying one, so never bothered to try and find the owner
        www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

Brad

I sent you another one from the recent photos of Max.

You can see the back of the car and part of the plate.
          Attached Files

Comment

Yup, that's another. Seems like 7s are sprouting up like mushrooms. Probably more sports car enthusiasts are choosing 7s because of the gas mileage....

Comment

I have a lead on the Superlight, sending an email to him

Originally posted by Roll a 7 View Post
              Probably more sports car enthusiasts are choosing 7s because of the gas mileage....
              Gas mileage?! I'm getting 15mpg, perhaps I should not stay at WOT so much

The good news is my WRX is getting much better mileage now that it feels slow in comparison, so I don't get on it as much
              www.morgansegal.com

Comment

Originally posted by mopho View Post
                Gas mileage?! I'm getting 15mpg, perhaps I should not stay at WOT so much

The good news is my WRX is getting much better mileage now that it feels slow in comparison, so I don't get on it as much
                Morgan,

My F-350 Crewcab Dullie gets 15.6 average around town and anywhere from 17.2 to 19.5 when out on the highway depending on my speed.

I know all 7's seem to get about the same mileage due to the right foot pushing on the go-fast-pedel.:) :rolleyes:
                Martin Keller
                Ventura, Ca.

Comment

Morgan,

That's sounds a little on the low side for street use even when driven very hard. Have you checked with Al to see what he used to get?

My mileage dropped significantly over the spring for no apparent reason. Data logs showed it was running rich, but the fuel pressure regulator was fine and I cleaned the airfilter with no change. I couldn't figure out the problem. After someone here mentioned that a failing TPS had caused his car to run rich, I replaced mine. Not only was the car noticeably quicker, but mpg went from high teens to mid 20's and I go full throttle as often as possible. Granted it's a different engine than yours, but power levels are similar (I have Raceco's 210hp spec Duratec), so I wouldn't expect a huge difference in mpg.

-John
                  Westfield SEiW
                  2.0L Duratec
                  Throttle Steer

Comment

I believe Al never really checked, he did not know when I asked.

I was a bit surprised, I did not think it would be that bad, but figured that maybe it was because of the throttle bodies
                    I have only logged two fill ups so far, so will look further into it

thx
                    www.morgansegal.com

Comment

Morgan,

You need to sign up with Bisi Moto to get a complete dyno. I've tried to lure you there for the Dyno day last weekend, but now you can actually rationalize it with that it's an investment to save you gas money.

/Magnus F.

Comment

Originally posted by magnusfeuer View Post
                        Morgan,

You need to sign up with Bisi Moto to get a complete dyno. I've tried to lure you there for the Dyno day last weekend, but now you can actually rationalize it with that it's an investment to save you gas money.

/Magnus F.
                        oh you must absolutely come to national next year. with this type rationale, you and teh Ebrahimi clan must be distant relatives:rolleyes:
                        2002 SV zetec/sierra; yellow over green

Comment

Originally posted by magnusfeuer View Post
                          You need to sign up with Bisi Moto to get a complete dyno. ........./Magnus F.
                          Nooooo....don't do that! I was a happy camper until last Sunday; while the dyno revealed nice performance figures and improved the fuel map it also revealed some high load oil burning. Now I have to worry about compression, ring flutter, blow-by, broken piston rings or landings and started already to tear the engine apart.

Just joking....you should go there!

Gert

Comment

Originally posted by Boxologist View Post
                            oh you must absolutely come to national next year. with this type rationale, you and teh Ebrahimi clan must be distant relatives:rolleyes:

:confused:
                            www.morgansegal.com

Comment

From Cars and Coffee today

Here is more pics of the other cars there

Cars and Coffee 7/5/08

Last edited by mopho; July 6, 2008, 10:48 PM.
                              www.morgansegal.com

Comment

Working...
                              X