Announcement

Collapse

Seven Wiki Available

Please check out our wiki available at:

http://www.californiacaterhamclub.com/wiki7
See more
See less

WTB: Looking for a rear exhaust, CSR/SV??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Looking for a rear exhaust, CSR/SV??

i've had a long conversation in Sydney this week with Geoff on the subject of getting our SV into Oz. long and short is there is a believe in some of the testers' minds that a rear exhaust is a safety issue in NSW, and having one on a clubman makes the approvals fly through quite quickly. there are rumours of folks doing just this, then putting back the original, but i'd not know about that ;-))))

so i am looking for an SV rear exit exhaust. probably will be someone who's car came that way, saw the sense / daylight and converted. appearance isn't as important as that it is in good shape. i promise i'll bring it back in 4 years :):)))

so, drop me a note if you have one. i'll be able to drive our SV here for no more than 3 months after it arrives to Oz, so i've got about 4 weeks before our belongings are crated up into containers in UK, then shipped off for 6-8 weeks at sea on the way to Sydney.

Steve , Have You Tried To Contact Caterham Aust.? Or Why Do You Not Have One Made In The Uk Or Get One Made In Aust? Hi Tech Mufflers At East Sydney Can Help You .

Comment

Working...
    X