Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: caterham

Hi guys

I currently drive a caterham SLR. My friend is looking to get any caterham he can lay his fingers on. Does anyone happen to know anybody selling one regardless of current engine condition. Interested in great running, half-built projects, and TLC required cars. please e-mail me at silnb2003 at yahoo.com

Thanks guys!
    -David

There are some cars offered on this site and @ rmsci.com Plenty of choices. Where is your friend?

Comment

Here's a low miles, SB100 compliant Caterham SV for sale in San Marcos, CA:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Stan

Comment

My friend is located in the Bay Area. He about an hour south of Sears Point/ Infineon Raceway. I have previously contacted Rich Kemp of GG7s, but I'm not sure if he has any available besides his demo cars.

Comment

I am selling mine with or without the truck and with or without the engine/gearbox.
          Cosworth 2.05L BDP (295BHP at flywheel), Quaife sequential 6-speed dog box
          0 miles. email for details
          Attached Files
          Last edited by sugino; February 27, 2006, 05:47 PM.

Comment

I have sent you a private message. If you don't check that can you provide me your e-mail address? my e-mail is silnb2003 at yahoo.com

Thanks!

Comment

I know someone in Southern California that has a couple finished cars forsale.... depending on how much your friend wants to spend, I can give you the contact information if the price range ($27k - $37k) is within the amount you want to spend.

Comment

Working...
              X