unique laydown seven trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unique laydown seven trailer

Light weight, laydown trailer. Lays down for storage in the garage allows driving on and off and then manually raised up for the road. Weighs 350 lbs, so easily for transport. Steel tube frame and aluminum runners. Addition pics upon request.
    Asking $1200.
    [email protected]
    Wayne in El Cajon
    619-444-0840
    Attached Files

That is really trick. Can you post more photos? Does it have brakes?

Comment

Hi,

Sorry, missed your reply.

The pics that I have are too large to post. Can send to you directly if you send me your email.

You really don't need brakes as the all up weight should be under 1500 lbs. That being said, I did have brakes on it at one time, but adds another 50+ lbs.

I have received replies from others who told me that my design has been replicated in the UK and Australia.

Wayne, aka [email protected]

Comment

Additional feature of this trailer, is that the "arms" can be easily removed in the down position and stored in the corner out of the way.

When I designed this trailer, lived in a condo with limited garage space. This designed allowed a trailer with maximum utility to fit in a space not much larger than the seven itself. It can also double as a platform lift during those cleaning/polished periods using a jack and blocks/jack stands.

Wayne
        619-444-0840

Comment

Working...
        X