Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZETEC SVT Engine Upgrade Kit

Hello,

For the people out there still running crossflows in your Caterhams that would like more power and the added convenience and driveability of a modern fuel injected engine, I have a fairly complete Ztec SVT (variable camshaft and variable intake) engine upgrade kit available soon.
    This engine and bellhousing bolts up straight to Ford/Caterham gearboxes (including T9).

The kit consists of the following:

A very well running and healthy ZTEC SVT engine with Caterham light weight flywheel and stage 1 cams. Caterham USA claims 220hp at the crank with this configuration (i have not verified this on a dyno). 20 000 miles on engine since new, 10 000 of those in my Caterham with upgrades.
    SVT/Caterham engine wiring loom.
    Ford SVT ECU and ignition system.
    Caterham engine mounts.
    Alternator and mounting brackets.
    Raceline aluminum bellhousing.
    Raceline aluminum low profile and baffled oil sump.
    Complete exhaust system including stainless header.
    Water rail.
    Starter motor.

The engine is still in the car so that it can be tested by prospective buyers. This is a very strong running engine with functional idle servo etc. that has no issues whatsoever.

I am currently building a high output Duratec engine and that is the reason for the sale.

Asking $3500 or best offer.

If you are interested, please call my cell at +1 775 291 9324. I am located in the SF bay area.

/Andreas
    Last edited by racemachine_sweden; July 7, 2017, 09:56 AM.
Working...
X