Registering a Birkin from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registering a Birkin from Texas

I am an owner of a Birkin in Texas. A gentleman in The Bay Area is interested in purchasing my car to come play with you guys.

It's a 2002 chassis with all new components. I have the factory certification that came with the car as well. It is registered in Texas as a "2015 ASVE(assembled vehicle), Replica: 1967 Lotus

Does anyone have any insights that could help us with the current registration process of out of state "sevens"?

Thanks in advance for your help & guidance.

Joe R
    Last edited by Joe R; July 17, 2016, 08:11 PM. Reason: Add content

See this link under resources

Others have done it without too much difficulty and there is provision in the DMV regulations for it.

Also look at the DMV website for SPCN vehicles. Specially constructed vehicles

If the DMV you select is giving you a hard time, go to a different one. Not all of the branches understand the process.

Doug
    Last edited by Doug Liedblad; July 28, 2016, 12:07 PM.

Comment

I was able to register an out of state car and may be able to help. Where in the Bay Area is the buyer?

www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

Morgan, I sent you a private message. Please let me know your thoughts. Doug thanks for your guidance.

Comment

Working...
        X