Duratec Parts sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duratec Parts sale

Time to, ahem, part with some components for anybody interested in a complete Duratec change over, or multi TB upgrade.

I'm offering for sale the following:

SBD throttle body kit complete w/ the items shown: TBs, trumpets, manifold, throttle linkage, fuel rail, injectors, TPS, pressure regulator, gauge, air filter backing plate and foam filter. All of this equipment is calibrated and balanced and very very reliable. Offered as a package - $1500.00. This kit is good for approximately 205 - 210 hp.

Please note that the foam air filter has started to degrade from ozone exposure & an new one (approx $100 from SBD) would be a good idea. The fuel injection system will work for *any* Duratec installation - interested Focus drivers welcome.

Raceline wet sump. Cosmetic scratches in the cooling fins at the front (speed bumps - I tried to go as slow as I could) - $350.00

Raceline oil filter adapter: $100.00

Exhaust primaries (1 3/4") & collector (2 1/2"): $700.00

I will also sell an MBE 967 ECU to anyone who might be interested in a complete Duratec changeover. The only thing a person would need to complete the switch to a Duratec (2.0 or 2.3) would be the SBD wiring loom and a bellhousing. So lose weight (40 - 50 lbs) now, and gain power at the same time.

Thanks!

Edited to add picture of exhaust
    Attached Files
    Last edited by moosetestbestanden; June 11, 2012, 05:59 PM.
    Chris
    ------------
    A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

This, plus donor Ford Ranger engine, plus bell housing, plus engine mounts is a very nice upgrade for you Crossflow / Zentec oldtimers out there

Comment

Working...
    X