Custom made wooden Seven automotive signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom made wooden Seven automotive signs

Custom made wooden (engraved) automotive signs. Size is about 12â€‌ in diameter for the circular signs and 12â€‌ x 15â€‌ for the rectangle signs. Signs come painted and ready to hang! You pick the name, car, saying, and colors. I will email you back a design for you to approve with in 24 hours. Once approved, you will receive your sign in about 2-3 weeks. A few sample drawing ideas are below. I can design custom signs for you also.

Signs are $70 each plus shipping. About a 3 or so week turn around.

To order email: [email protected]

Thanks for looking,
    Mike
    http://www.zazzle.com/cave_design!
    Attached Files

Question to the group.

Should we delete ads like this?

Comment

That would be good. Commercial purpose ads, even by individuals just clutter the board. But somebody would have to do that....

Comment

Yes, I agree - should be deleted.
        | | Sean

Comment

I would initially say yes.... but it is in the "for sale/wanted" section and we're not so large that the section is full of useless stuff to filter thru.

my 2 cents

Comment

Magnus of course can delete anything. He has also given me THE POWER to monitor posts in case he is in Sweden on another binge.

Since he started the sign up filter we've not suffered the high spam levels and I've had no excuse to delete anyone. Cavedesign I assume is a real person that joined, so can post.

I try to use the power responsibly, but the urge to impose infractions, temporary suspensions, or outright deletions of your posts is always there.:rolleyes:

It's also bugs me that his link doesn't take you to the signs as stated but only to his website where I am unwilling to search for them.

I'll wait for more feedback before deleting.
            Last edited by Doug Liedblad; December 5, 2009, 03:03 PM.

Comment

I shall watch from my evil lair as my henchman (Doug) carries out my bidding...

It's a borderline case. Commercial posts like this irks me somewhat since it's free advertising on our (well, my) dime. On the other hand, as Mondo pointed out, this is in the For Sale section.

I think what is lacking are clear rules on who can post what in this section. With that in mind, I'm inclined to leave the post where is. It will probably not generate any revenue for cavedesign and has brought up an issue that needs to be dealt with.

I'll update the descriptive text for the section.

/Magnus F.

Comment

I've been upgraded to Henchman from lackey so now just need an excuse to delete someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Liedblad View Post
                  I've been upgraded to Henchman from lackey so now just need an excuse to delete someone.
                  Delete Michael Murphy then. Since getting his full on downforce racecar he thinks he's just too cool to come around anymore anyway.:D

Besides, the bugger's bald...

Oops!
                  Last edited by moosetestbestanden; December 6, 2009, 08:06 PM.
                  Chris
                  ------------
                  A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

Comment

Murphy's put his Seven back on the road so I won't delete him yet.

Comment

Michael, I think this is just the time for a get together - let's round up some of the locals and have our own "breakfast and blat".
                      Tom "ELV15" Jones
                      http://PIErats.com

Comment

Since Michael is not just to cool for a Seven, but also is getting senile enough to forget his password to this forum, I reset it (the password) for him.

Let's see if he's able to login and post...

Comment

link now goes directly to se7en products, which is good for him. while they are not cycle winged nor have a yellow bonnet stripe, which is a real huge knock.

i'm going to have to defer on judgement
                          2002 SV zetec/sierra; yellow over green

Comment

The link goes to Seven products but still doesn't go to the wooden signs.

My delete finger is getting itchy.

Comment

I noticed that too.
                              Go for it! No one is going to miss this.

Comment

Working...
                              X