Buttonwillow Track Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttonwillow Track Day

I suppose most of you have read the announcement of our "lost" friend Michael Murphy and Pierre Demartin about the new Sevens Challenge Track schedule on usa.se7ens. Right now I am not up for racing yet but I want to one or the other NASA track day event in an HPDE group anyway.

Specifically I am planning on attending the track day in Buttonwillow on April 8/9, maybe even drive up to Thunderhill in August (some like it hot!).
    For the Buttonwillow event it is quite likely to meet a few of our NorCal friends.

I am not sure how this may or may not conflict with Shelby Club events but actually I am looking forward to doing something else, anyway.

Anybody else interested?

Gert

Hi all, I am about to post the article mentioned in Gert's message, so stay tuned for that... and then sign up with Gert for the Buttonwillow event!

Comment

I'm in for the NASA event at Buttonwillow.

There is also an Alfa event at the end of May at Buttonwillow.

I'm up for that too.

Doug

Comment

Count me in on Buttonwillow. I'm also thinking about doing the NASA event @ CA Speedway two weeks earlier. Is anyone up for starting NASA school @ that event??

Comment

I will try to make the Buttonwillow event in April too.
          Is anyone going to the Willow Springs event February 11 and 12? Signup is now open.

Stan

Comment

Stan

I believe the Willow Springs event is on the big track.

I've only been on it once and wasn't excited by it so not planning on going.

Doug

Comment

Well, no, I am not going in February.... Actually I like the big track but I still need to finish the last 2% of the remodeling job (the piece that takes about 50% of the time).

Also, unlikely that I will go to the Speedway event (except if everybody else is going I may not be able to resist). Just too close to Buttonwillow. But the Alfa Club event end of May.....maybe.

Gert

Comment

Who's hosting the February event at Willow?

Scott E

Comment

Originally posted by Scott E
                  Who's hosting the February event at Willow?

Scott E
                  Its a NASA event also, Feb 11 and 12.
                  (www.nasaproracing.com)

Stan

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Murphy
                    Hi all, I am about to post the article mentioned in Gert's message, so stay tuned for that... and then sign up with Gert for the Buttonwillow event!
                    The event registration at www.nasaproracing.whatever doesn't even show the Buttonwillow event. Is this where one signs up?
                    Chris
                    ------------
                    A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

Comment

Originally posted by moosetestbestanden
                      The event registration at www.nasaproracing.whatever doesn't even show the Buttonwillow event. Is this where one signs up?
                      When registration opens it will be listed here:

http://www.nasaproracing.com/nasa_event/list_events

Comment

Yeah, that's where I went. It's odd that they list events for just about the entire year in all regions but this particular event is nowhere to be seen.
                        Chris
                        ------------
                        A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

Comment

Working...
                        X