Weekend Blat 7/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Blat 7/24

You may already have followed the unfolding discussion on another unrelated thread but it is finally solidifying.....

Doug, Stan and myself (possibly including our guest Stijn Luyck from Belgium) are considering go on an EARLY but extended Sunday morning blat to Mount Baldy Village, Ridge Road, Angeles Crest Hwy, Angeles Forest Hwy, Big Pine, Cajon Pass (full circle around the Angeles Forest) or, depending from where one comes, part of that. We could meet at the Mountain Ave. exit of the 210 in Claremont, maybe 7am or 8am ?

Any other takers?

Gert

Hmmm, my new car's first blat, meeting at the Mountain Ave. exit, this sounds very similar to my first ill-fated blat a year ago :( :roll:

Well I know this time it will be much better!
    How about a 7:30 meeting time?

Stan

Comment

Stan and Gert

I think I'm going to pass on this one because it's going to be a long HOT freeway drive both ways and probalby HOT in the mountains too.

I'm trying to get a drive going with M. Bedard in the local (near the beach) mountains for Sunday AM.

I cannot do Saturday in any case.

Doug

Comment

Doug, understandable. But Stan and I will meet anyway. Supposedly somewhat cooler on Sunday :roll:

Gert

Comment

Working...
        X