NORCAL Picnic 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NORCAL Picnic 2018

An interest in a picnic in Los Gatos this year? As I recall from Sean we need to pick a date soon to be able to reserve the picnic area.

UPDATE:

Escondidio Ron will be up for car week. That make August 18, 19, 25, or 26 as possible dates. Could people indicate their choice?

18:
    19: 1 alternate
    25:
    26: 1 vote

Attending:

Possibly:
    johnh
    Escondidoron
    Doug Liedblad
    Michael Murpy
    Rob Swanson

---john.
    Last edited by johnh; January 21, 2018, 11:33 AM.

Possibly. I'll be up in the area for car week 18-26 August.
    EscondidoRon

'62 Lotus Seven
    '84 Turbo Esprit (x2)
    '14 Evora
    '77 Esprit S1 (RIP) :(

"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom." -Michel De Montaigne 1588

Comment

Sometime in August is good for me.

Comment

I've updated the top post in the thread.

Comment

Count me in. I have soccer league duties that will likely be running hot at that time, so Saturdays are risky, Sundays are safe. I vote for Sunday 26th but I could do Sunday 19th as a second option... not a strong preference either way.

Comment

You just tell me when and I will do my best to be there.

Rod
            Rod Swanson

Comment

First log into the Forum this year, just saw this. Thanks for getting ahead of this, John.

I'm in if it's the weekend of 18th or 19th - either is good. Out of town schlepping kid to college the following weekend
              2016 Seven 480 SV in Ballistic Orange

Comment

I’m unlikely to make it, but glad to see there’s still interest.
                | | Sean

Comment

I'm a maybe for the 18th/19th. I generally try to go to the pre-reunion at Laguna Seca those days, but it would be good to see everyone again.

25th/26th I have a conflict with a wedding.

Comment

The 18th or the 19th sound good to me, Some one needs to reserve to park soon , Dave

Comment

I will be camping at the Pre-Reunion and working at the Reunion. If anyone wants to hang out at the pre-reunion we can do that at the SCRAMP campground, but it's about 1/2 mile from the track proper. I tried to get a space for us last year and it was a pain in the butt. However, after seeing how last year worked out, we can just find an area and park. Better to ask forgiveness than permission...

Tom

Comment

So I'm back and dropped the ball on this. I'll check the park website and see if there is any availablity. We had a death in the family and I was out-of-town dealing with that for some time. My apologies.

---john.

Comment

Working...
                        X