NorCal Canepa Cars & Coffee - April 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorCal Canepa Cars & Coffee - April 9

Canepa has announced the return of their 'Cars and Coffee' events for 2016. Second Saturday of the month, April through October. Any interest in a group outing one of these Saturdays?

Canepa announcement

I've attended in the past and its fun. Interesting cars show up, you can tour the exotic cars that Canepa has for sale, you can tour his collection of cars, and you can tour their garage/restoration/shops that always have interesting projects in progress...

Maybe we can set up a blat after...

---john.
    Last edited by johnh; April 1, 2016, 12:11 PM.

I would be up for it, but not on April 9th due to prior commitments. How about May 14th?

Comment

That may work out. Lets see if there is any other interest in meeting on the 14th.

Comment

I was thinking about going next week, but the forecast says rain.

May 14 may be ok, but my work travel has been rather unpredictable lately.

I will be in Sausalito for Biscotti and Cars on May 7 - my car will be the "featured car" there.

Comment

So it's getting closer to May 14th... any more interest in meeting at Canepa's and maybe a short blat afterward?

Comment

I am up for it. It's in my calendar.

Comment

I was hoping to be over this horrendous chest cold I have by this point... I'm iffy for Saturday but hope to attend.

Comment

I'm a maybe - won't be able to get there until 11am, though.

Comment

I'm a flake. Rained yesterday and I didn't pull the car out to prep it, still feeling like crap... sorry, I'll not be there today.

Comment

John - May 14 is next week.

Comment

Originally posted by johnh View Post
                      That may work out. Lets see if there is any other interest in meeting on the 14th.
                      I'm up for this. I have family gig in the afternoon so would prefer earlier. What's the usual plan...meet there at agreed time, or see you if we see you?

Jeremy
                      2016 Seven 480 SV in Ballistic Orange

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyclark View Post
                        I'm up for this. I have family gig in the afternoon so would prefer earlier. What's the usual plan...meet there at agreed time, or see you if we see you?

Jeremy
                        Someone told me to get there early as it can be very busy. It opens at 8 am and that would coincide nicely with an early morning drive before the traffic builds. How about meeting there at 8 am?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Murphy View Post
                          Someone told me to get there early as it can be very busy. It opens at 8 am and that would coincide nicely with an early morning drive before the traffic builds. How about meeting there at 8 am?
                          That works for me - I'll see you there.

Comment

That works for me - I'll see you there.
                            Well I arrived at 8:05 and it's a mob scene; all lots appear full. I repaired to Fourbucks back up near 17 ramp. If you make it inside, enjoy; I'll be here until 9:00 then plan to take Hwy 9 back to the South Bay.

Comment

Well I arrived at 8:05 and it's a mob scene; all lots appear full. I repaired to Fourbucks back up near 17 ramp. If you make it inside, enjoy; I'll be here until 9:00 then plan to take Hwy 9 back to the South Bay.
                              I arrived at 7.50 am - same story, parked on the opposite side of the road in a paddock parking area. I looked for you but it's hard to spot a caterham owner when he's more than two paces from his car. Anyhoo, we had a great time. Canepa's workshop is amazing, and the museum is great too. Well worth the visit but next time we should agree on a place to meet or some form of identification - big furry yellow sun hats perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                              X