Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal drive Sun *JUNE* 14.

Ok.

Time for me to get a bit of a life. Anyone up for either SuperCar Sunday + Drive, or just a regular drive.

Last time I was out, we started off in Azusa and took the 39 into the mountains. I'm up for a repeat of that.

Any takers?

/Magnus F.
    Last edited by magnusfeuer; June 7, 2015, 07:49 AM.

Yep- I would like to participate- would be nice to check out the cars at SCS then go for a drive-

Comment

I may come along, either way. It is the weekend before we leave for the long blat to Montana, BC and Idaho so another shake-out opportunity.

Comment

Do you mean Sunday on June 14th? Bc Jul 14 is a Tuesday. If it is June 14th & my plans for autox @ Fontana don't pan out, I'll come out.

Comment

Sorry. I meant June 14. I'll fix the title.

/Magnus F>

Comment

I'd love to go, but can't.

Comment

This Sunday wont work for me- I'll be out of town- hopefully next time

Comment

More info regarding start time? Meeting place?

Comment

Car *seems* to run now. Another test Saturday. But, if nothing comes up again I would like to be there. Mount Baldy would be the ticket. Then I can check if the baro compensation is still O.K.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                    Car is pretty much done and ready for a grand day out.
                    I was planning a trip to big bear on Saturday, there is a charity car show there on Saturday to benefit domestic violence if anyone is interested. I think it's $25 to participate with a $5 lunch.
                    Can meet at my house in Corona, plenty of trailer parking if anyone wants to trailer to Corona first. Or could meet 210 and 15, going via Silverwood lake.
                    Also up for a run on Sunday Azusa with lunch at Baldy?

Comment

For Sunday - Let's meet at 9:00AM at the Target parking lot:

809 N Azusa Ave
                      Azusa, CA 91702

If that works for you, please reply that you will come so that we can do a head count before taking off.

/Magnus F.

Comment

I will be there. All assuming my car survives the long haul from Pasadena to Azusa. I have not been lucky getting far lately.
                        Magnus, can you PM your cell phone number?

Comment

See you guys there!

Comment

I just made a first test and drove up to the Ski Lift parking lot at 8 am. Fingers crossed and knocking on wood, the car runs fine.
                            It was drizzling until about 9:30 on my way back and going through the cloud layer was very dense fog. Of course my windscreen wiper was sometimes working and sometimes not.
                            Halfway up to Baldy Village at the tunnels, the sun came through and it was very nice and clear up there, not too warm. The road up to the ski lift was busy, lots of parked cars, many bicyclists and people wandering around. I did not drive the Ridge Road but that seemed to be rather quiet from what I could see.

Comment

I will be there tomorrow morning

Comment

Working...
                              X