Christmas Blat - North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Blat - North

What they would call a Boxing Day blat in UK, on December 26. Probably in Santa Cruz mountains area, as johnh was the instigator. Any interest?
    | | Sean

I'll check with the powers that be (SWMBO) but I don't *think* I have anything scheduled that day.

Per the NWS, it's supposed to be Sunny with a high of 47 at my place... a bit chilly...

---john.

Comment

Wish I could make it, but the front suspension is in pieces and I'll be in vegas anyway.

Have fun.

Comment

This thread is pretty quiet. I'm hoping it's warmer in Vegas, I was outside for a bit today and it was cold!

Comment

I had a great solo blat today. Wasn't too cold, as I started with fleece+windstopper, hat, and gloves, but quickly ditched the gloves as they weren't needed today. No photos today, just driving.
          | | Sean

Comment

Driving home this evening the thermometer on the car read 37 degrees... Sorry I missed out on a nice drive today...

Comment

Only just saw this thread :(

I guess I'll take my car to work tomorrow instead
              V8 Stalker
              06 Elise
              02 Dodge Viper GTS
              16 Dodge Charger Hellcat

Comment

Much colder this week! I did a SF Golden Gate bridge blat today.

edit -- one more shot from yesterday, taken at Ocean Beach on the way home, parked next to a Dodge Dart convertible:

Last edited by Sean; December 31, 2014, 08:54 AM.
                | | Sean

Comment

Decided to start the year off right by driving the 7 in to work. I can now confirm that the Nittos have very little traction at 39F ambient :)

V8 Stalker
                  06 Elise
                  02 Dodge Viper GTS
                  16 Dodge Charger Hellcat

Comment

Working...
                  X