Blat of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blat of the Week

Stan "Soareyes" has an (almost) new Seven! And I got my car back with a whole bunch of new goodies :-)

We are going to meet this Sunday at 7.30am at the Mountain Ave. (north) exit of the 210 Fwy, drive up to the ski lift area, back to Mt. Baldy Village, then along Glendora Ridge, to the San Gabriel dam and back to Azusa (approx. 2 hours with a snack break). By far my favorite drive and can be extended if desired.

So come on, join us for the Blat of the Week!

Gert

Rats. I'm in Vegas. We'll hook up soon though Gert.
    Chris
    ------------
    A day you don't go a hundred is a day wasted

Comment

Reminder!!!!

Comment

I'll try to make it.

Michael Murphy says he is in too.

Doug L.

Comment

Gert

Can you please give more explict directions to the meeting place?

How far East from Pasadena is the Mountain Ave. Exit.

What city is it in?

Thanks

Doug

Comment

Directions

Hi Doug,

The Mountain Ave. exit is about 25 miles or so east of Pasadena on the 210 (the new stretch east of La Verne), maybe 25 minutes. The city is Claremont. We will get back to the 210 in Azusa, about 10 miles closer to Pasadena.

I hope that is not too far for you....But it is definitely worth it!

See here.

Gert

Comment

Well, my first blat ended before it really even began :cry:

I got about 15 miles from home and the engine quit while I was on the 15 freeway. Fortunately it was early with little traffic and I was able to safely coast to the shoulder. AAA sent out a flatbed truck and no damage was inflicted on the way home. Also fortunately I had given Gert my cell phone number and he called when I didn't show, so at least he didn't waste too much time waiting around for me.

Rats! Now I have to figure out what's wrong. The car hadn't missed a beat for the week I have owned it, so hopefully its something simple and obvious (please!).

Hopefully Gert, Doug, and Michael had a good time, and I'll try again soon.

Stan

Comment

Stan,

Call me if you need any moral or technical support.

/Magnus F.

Comment

Thanks Magnus,

I'll have more time this coming weekend to work on it. The plugs have spark but the engine won't fire, so I'll look into the fuel system next.

Stan

Comment

Working...
                  X