Announcement

Collapse

Seven Wiki Available

Please check out our wiki available at:

http://www.californiacaterhamclub.com/wiki7
See more
See less

AROSC Willow Springs Jan 21,22

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AROSC Willow Springs Jan 21,22

    Anyone thinking of going to this event?

    http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/1...89/3f10d06d26/

    Justin

  • #2
    That's a great deal for Big Willow! I've never run with AROSC except for their driving school, which was a great event. I'm planning to be at the U of VARA the weekend before at Buttonwillow. I'll see if I can get off work 2 weekends in a row.

    Aaron
    Aaron

    2001 CMC Locost Frame/2003 Yamaha R1 w/6spd sequential

    Comment


    • #3
      https://www.motorsportreg.com/index....8953DE76DA42BB


      Not too many people signed up, so the track should be wide open. I'm signing up for both Saturday and Sunday, and betting it won't rain at least one of those days! Just $99 a day. Can't beat that for Willow Springs.

      Justin

      Comment


      • #4
        You might get lucky Sunday... but it doesn't look good for the whole weekend

        Comment


        • #5
          Signed up for both days and then the forecast increased the chance of rain. Oh well, a 60% chance of rain Saturday means a 40% chance I won't get wet!

          Comment

          Working...
          X