This Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Sunday

I'm picking up my 7 on Saturday after a more than 6 month-long engine rebuild (sad story). So, thinking about Supercar Sunday followed by a run in the hills to begin the break-in process. Any takers?

I may head up there on Sunday, gotta show off my "new" fenders
    www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

I'll try to be there.

Comment

It was 35آ؛ this AM - I'm not leaving until the sun comes up.

Comment

Wish I could join you. I just started a new job. Working tomorrow.
          Paul. Birkin S3 /Dunnel zetec/emerald ECU

Comment

Fund day! Had a great drive home down Latigo.

Nigel, if you want that standard Cat rollbar let me know, while not track recommended, it is definitely more substantial than the one you have now and it's free!

These are the only shots I have of it on my car

My one snap from today
            www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

It was a lovely day out. Interesting cars, especially the wonderfully built Ultima Unlimited GTR showcased by Lee.

The leisurely drive down Latigo following Mophos slow pace was very nice and relaxing with a wonderful view.

/Magnus F.

Comment

www.morgansegal.com

Comment

Yes, I will definitely take the roll bar off your hands in case it takes Caterham 6 months to ship me an FIA bar (currently showing out of stock on their website). You're very generous. Thanks! Let me know when would be convenient to pick it up.

It was great to be back at the wheel again. Thanks to Doug my alternator bracket problem and steering column vibration issue are both resolved. All in all a very enjoyable and productive day.

Comment

Working...
                  X