• Show
Clear All

• V-Robb
    replied
    Sounds like fun! I'll be there.

Leave a comment:

• prabjohns
    replied
    Car IS back together! Finished, this afternoon.Went for a little test drive this evening, seems ok so far.
    I will be at SCS, my girlfriend Caroline is coming too. Probably not up for much of a drive after though as I need to get the new suspension fitted before I hit the canyons. The engine mount broke on the side with the bad front damper, maybe coincidence, maybe not.
    See you there,

Leave a comment:

• slomove
    replied
    Yes, we will be there. Probably around 8-ish. But I will come naked. No time to get the wing fixed. I am going to take the other one off, too so that it does not look too silly.

Leave a comment:

• Doug Liedblad
    replied
    Paul

Is the car back together and are you still planning on coming?

Gert?

I'll be there if at least one other shows up.

Doug

Leave a comment:

• rzempel
    replied
    I'm out. My cooling system is torn out to repair the leaks and cooling issues discovered on the Black Hills tour.

Leave a comment:

• prabjohns
    replied
    Yes, if I can get the mount back on and everything back together, I will be there.

Leave a comment:

• Sean
    replied
    I can't make it this time. ;)
    Sure had a great time the last time, though!

Leave a comment:

• Doug Liedblad
    replied
    I kind of like your naked tire. It gives the car a certain dignity.

Paul expressed interest in going, assuming he gets the motor mount hooked up OK.

I'll be there if others are.

Doug

Leave a comment:

• slomove
    started a topic Scs 9/25

Scs 9/25

I have not been at SCS for a while and, for that matter barely moved the Seven since the long trip in July.

Any interest for that and a drive this Sunday? That would finally force me to fix the broken wing stay (or drive another time with a naked tire).
Working...
X