X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish Car Festival

For our Swedish friend....

www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Oh yes!

Childhood memories galore!

/Magnus F.

Comment

And right in your backyard too
      www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

It's that time again...

www.morgansegal.com

Comment

Lovely!

Anybody planning on going, except me?

/Magnus F.

Comment

Ha! knew that would arouse you from the dead

I may be able to join you if you want company
            www.morgansegal.com

Comment

Sorry, I managed to get a hot date with my car wiring guy (Adi) down in Lake Forest to clean up my engine harness.

You are free to join us down there if you love the 405 and want to see a Caterham in pieces. Since this is the former Pi/Pectel distributor, we may even be able to find a T2 ECU profile map that allows us to adjust your cold start strategy so that it doesn't die at startup. That is if you bring your T2 ECU along.

/Magnus F.

Comment

ooooh, I really need to fix that, but not sure I have the time to go all the way down there tomorrow :(

What time are you going?

www.morgansegal.com

Comment

I'll be there from 9AM to whenever we are done, probably night time.

/Magnus F.

Comment

Magnus, I heard that the last Swedish marque had just been sold to a chinese company and renamed Best Lucky Automobile Company.

Comment

Pfft.

Saab was sold to Spyker, which is Dutch, you ignorant Austrian!

/Magnus F.

Comment

Working...
                      X