MaliBlat or AngelBlat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaliBlat or AngelBlat?

I would like to spend a few hours on nice roads next weekend (6/7 or 6/8). Considering the new hotbed of Seven ownership in the South Bay area I would not mind another drive in the Malibu Mountains. Would not mind little/big Tujunga or the like either.

Any interest?

Gert

Gert

I'm up for it and Morgan might be - if he solves his alternator problem.

This also depends on the foam a thon.

Doug

Comment

I am tentatively on.

I need to fill out the necessary forms for the government and apply for an exit visa. I am sure she will approve.

/Magnus F.

Comment

Assuming the car is back in order I could be down for Sat the 7th
        www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

Come on Mopho, other people have assembled an entire Seven roller in a week (I am not speaking about Magnus here....). I am sure the alternator can not take that long ;-)

If you can not get a replacement right away, why not take the deceased alternator to your friendly neighborhood alternator rebuild shop and have them either fix it or take a rebuilt one from their shelf.

Reading up on the symptoms, I would however check first that the "sense" line is still connected properly (assuming this is a 3 or 4-wire alternator). If that one is bad you may get high charge voltage.

Gert

Comment

Gert,

When Morgan swung by my house the sense wire was not connected. I fixed that (by jumping sense to charging), to no effect.

/Magnus F.
            Last edited by magnusfeuer; June 1, 2008, 07:56 PM.

Comment

I vote for Saturday (Jun 7) since Miwako can join at this date.

/Magnus F.

Comment

Well, how about Sat 6/7 meeting at 9am in Calabasas (strip mall)?

Comment

Originally posted by magnusfeuer View Post
                  Gert,

When Morgan swung by my house the sense wire was not connected. I fixed that (by jumping sense to charging), to no effect.

/Magnus F.
                  Ah, so much about new ideas....but if that is the case then the internal regulator circuit is probably toast.

Comment

I'm busy this weekend, but I'll see most of you at Dyno Day. Have fun, and somebody please post some pictures!

Stan

Comment

Originally posted by slomove View Post
                      Well, how about Sat 6/7 meeting at 9am in Calabasas (strip mall)?

Works for me!
                      www.morgansegal.com

The funny thing is my wife goes " What is that car a Morgan ? " and I said "No that's a Caterham but there is a Morgan driving it " -delise

Comment

Miwako came back to me and said that we had previous appointments on Saturday. Bilateral negotiations are in progress.

/Magnus F.

Comment

I believe I can do Sunday if we leave early, need to be back by noonish, I have tickets to a Sumo Wrestling tournament

Perhaps start at Supercar Sunday?
                          www.morgansegal.com

Comment

Originally posted by mopho View Post
                            I believe I can do Sunday if we leave early, need to be back by noonish, I have tickets to a Sumo Wrestling tournament

Perhaps start at Supercar Sunday?
                            That is fine as well.....now, who is going to be there?

Comment

Me!

/Magnus F.

Comment

Working...
                              X